What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie is a text file that may be saved, depending on the options you choose, in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet, etc.) when you access an online service using your browser. It is transmitted to your browser by a website’s server. Each cookie is assigned an anonymous identifier. The cookie file allows its issuer to identify the device on which it is saved during the period for which this cookie is valid or saved. A cookie does not make it possible to identify individuals. When you access the www.api-money.com site, we may, depending on your choices, install statistics cookies.
Statistics cookies on www.api-money.com
These cookies make it possible to calculate site visitor statistics and detect any browsing issues in order to monitor and improve the quality of our services. You may change your browser settings at any time in order to express and modify your preferred options for cookies, and particularly statistics cookies. You may also configure your browser to block certain cookies. If you block our cookies, your visit of the www.api-money.com site will no longer be recorded in our traffic measurement tools, but you may no longer be able to access certain features which are nevertheless necessary for browsing certain sections of our site.
Social network sharing cookies on www.api-money.com
The www.api-money.com pages contain buttons and modules from third-party social networks that allow you to use these networks’ features, particularly to share content from www.w-ha.com with other people. When you visit a web page containing these buttons or modules, your browser may send information to the social network, which may then associate this page with your profile. Cookies from social networks, which www.api-money.com has no control over, may be saved in your browser by these networks. Please consult the specific privacy policies of each of these social network sites to find out about the potential use of browsing information that may be collected by social networks using these buttons and modules.
How to change your browser settings? (procedures for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE and Opera)
On Internet Explorer :
- Go to Tools > Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Click on the Advanced button and select “Override automatic cookie handling”.
On Chrome :
- Click on the spanner icon in your browser’s toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the Content settings button.
- In the “Cookies” section, you can block third-party cookies and site data
On Firefox :
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), then select Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Define your History settings: use custom settings for history.
- Unselect the option to Accept cookies.
On Safari :
- Go to Settings > Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- In the “Block cookies” section, select “Always”.
On Opera :
- Go to Settings > Preferences.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- In the “Cookies” section, select “Never accept cookies”.